CPR Anytime is:
- flexible — can be used by individuals at home or multiple people in a small group setting
- innovative — the proven-effective, self-directed “watch-and-do” format keeps people engaged in learning
- effective — kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.
CPR Anytime is for anyone who wants to learn basic CPR skills, choking relief, and AED awareness, and does not need a course completion card to meet a job requirement.
Anyone required by his or her employer or wishing to be credentialed as a lay responder should take a Heartsaver® course.
The package includes:
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime® DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Anne replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation