BECOME A CPR INSTRUCTOR
With your desire to teach people how to save lives LifeSavers, Inc. offers comprehensive instructor training packages as a certified training center of the American Heart Association. Lifesavers, Inc. will give you the knowledge and experience to be a competent instructor and have a current BLS for Healthcare Provider and first aid certification from the American Heart Association.
Your Lifesavers Instructor package features and benefits you receive as an Instructor trained by Lifesavers, Inc.
LifeSavers, Inc. will provide you with a combination of hands-on, visual and auditory teaching techniques required to maximize your CPR and Basic First Aid teaching effectiveness. Lifesavers, Inc is the only training center which provides you with all the online tools and services you need to manage your students online and effectively manage all the administrative tasks you need to do while making it convenient and fast for your students.
Did you know workplace safety is a growth industry? In 2016 there are new CPR standards that are getting implemented around the United States for the first time in over five years. Additionally there are new requirements for more robust first aid kits that you can sell as part of being a member of Lifesavers, Inc. network of Instructors. Many state and federal regulations now require many businesses to provide their employees basic training for CPR, First Aid, and the use of AEDs.
24 states are requiring their high school students to get trained in CPR as well. Check out all the states that require CPR Training. The states that require high school students to learn CPR include New Jersey, North Carolina, Illinois, Iowa, Washington and many others.
As a certified CPR Instructor from Lifesavers you will be receiving your training from the largest CPR training center in New Jersey. As a CPR instructor you can be part of this growth AND Lifesavers, Inc. can help you get there.
- Lifesavers, Inc official American Heart Association Instructor Manuals
- AHA official Heart training and Basic Life Support CPR DVDs
A bit of our company CPR history, Lifesavers, Inc. has been training safety instructors for more than 25 years. Lifesavers Inc. offers a broad range of emergency care, child CPR and the new 2016 CPR courses for EMTs, doctors, nurses, athletic directors, teachers and professional rescuers. LifeSavers training programs are OSHA compliant and are approved by federal, state, municipal and private/nonprofit organizations. You may or may not be familiar with OSHA; is the Acronym for The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). For more information on what is required by OSHA, you can visit the government OSHA website at www.osha.gov,
Our well-trained emergency care instructors use their field-tested experience and education to lead students through set training program curricula. Our LifeSavers instructors have great flexibility to match personal teaching style to students’ needs and keep your own brand. Lifesavers course materials are written and prepared by professional trainers and educators who leverage tools like:
- DVD components
- On site hands-on practice
- Written workbooks
- Scripted instruction and demonstration
Lifesavers, Inc is proud to offer programs that are fully interactive. The courses are designed to keep students interested and to strengthen confidence as they learn and retain new skills.
Our training programs are approved or meets the standards of the United States Coast Guard (USCG), Academy of General Dentistry, the U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS).
You’ll find that our programs meet national CPR, AED and First Aid guidelines. People who should consider training are concerned parents, healthcare providers, professional EMT rescuers, policemen, firemen and public safety responders. The training programs offered may be taught separately or combined for comprehensive study.
COMPLETE RESOURCE HELPS EVEN THE MOST EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS
- Easy-to-use, and proven effective step-by-step Teaching Guide
- OSHA Compliant
- Hundreds of thousands of trained CPR professionals
- Approved by or meets requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor – Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), and by the Continuing Education Coordinating Board for Emergency Medical Services (CECBEMS)
The American Heart Association CPR Instructor Course will allow the participant to teach all American Heart Association BLS level certification classes.
The American Heart Association CPR Instructor Course is a three part course.
- Part one, the AHA Instructor Essentials course is completed on-line at home or work. The course contains information on planning and preparation for courses, teaching courses, conducting written exams (if applicable), skills practice and skills testing and keeping your instructor status current. Upon successful completion a completion certificate is generated and should be printed out for your instructor record. The Instructor Essentials course takes between 3-6 hours to complete.
- Part 2 two will be held at LifeSavers, Inc in Fairfield, NJ. Day two will cover information such as course organization, policies of both the AHA and LifeSavers, Inc, card processing, administration of a course, advertising, equipment cleaning, changes in CPR and why they occur, skills testing, a written test and more. This portion will take approximately 8 hours and breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Part 3 involves being monitored teaching your first class. This can be done during one of LifeSavers, Inc many courses or you can be evaluated at your own facility (depending on location.) This evaluation must be done within 6 months after completion of part 2.
- In addition to the steps above, all participants must possess a valid/current BLS for Healthcare Provider certification card that was completed within the past 6 months. Once all steps are successfully completed, the participant will become an American Heart Association BLS CPR Instructor and able to conduct classes on their own.
We can offer CPR Instructor classes in all 50 states.
For more information, please fill out our contact form or call us at 866-641-1200.