Janet’s Law requires all New Jersey public schools to have automated external defibrillators for youth athletic events and to establish an Emergency Action Plan relating to sudden cardiac events. Is Your School Ready? LifeSavers is prepared to help your school get ready.
Lifesavers, Inc. is especially committed to supporting all New Jersey Schools with their efforts to be compliant in terms of training and certifying schools staff , teachers and parents with their CPR and AED needs. LifeSavers, Inc holds the NJ State Contract for AED’s and can offer discounted AED’s, supplies and training to NJ schools.
We are a New Jersey based company with over 25 years experience. We are proud to serve our communities with this important lifesaving products and services. In terms of American Heart Association Certifications, Lifesavers, Inc, is pleased to offer NJ law compliance fulfillment for schools CPR and AED training on a daily basis. With over 20,000 courses taught by our network of Lifesavers, Inc. Instructors we are qualified experts in the area of CPR, BLS, PALS and AED training.
LifeSavers is delighted to offer a Special CPR and AED Training Discount for NJ Public Schools Only
- We offer a special NJ State price which is $675 for a class up to 15 students every additional student will be $45.
- No travel surcharge
- Official American Heart Association Student Manual and Quick Reference Handouts will be provided to every student.
- Every student will receive a CPR mask to keep for emergencies.
- Please note there is a Minimum of 15 students required for Lifesavers to provide school onsite training.
- Multi trainer staffing for larger groups is one call away
- Lifesavers offers American Heart Association Certification in CPR, AED, ACLS, PALS, BLS & First Aid