- Highly visible “stop sign” design discourages wrongful use of extinguisher.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry.
- Tough, ABS construction.
- Has a reed switch activation for cabinets and display cases.
- Deactivation pin provided for service by authorized personnel.
- Does not interfere with use of protected equipment.
- 9 VDC alkaline battery is included.
- Compact design 3.37 in. (83mm) in diameter and 1 in. (25mm) deep.
- Mounts easily next to or in cabinet.
- Three minute automatic reset upon activation.
- Extremely cost-effective and easy to install.
- Recommended operations range 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.