Our Emergency Adult/Child CPR Mask is designed with the rescuer/first responder in mind. Sized for use on adults and children, our clear mask allows the rescuer to position it properly and monitor the victim. Our soft, pliable bladder ensures a secure seal. Mask can be used with the standard one-way valve for rescue or with CPR Practi-VALVES during CPR manikin training. Mask may be cleaned and reused, however, the one-way valve with filter is for single use only.
- One-way valve with filter – fits in case while attached to the mask
- Elastic, latex-free head strap arrives attached to mask
- Hard plastic case with belt clip protects the contents and is convenient to carry
- Bladder inflation ensures proper seal
- Oxygen Inlet
- gloves and an antiseptic wipe