The Laerdal Little Anne is now available with feedback technology, which has been shown to improve CPR skill acquisition and performance. The Laerdal Q CPR Little Anne will meet the AHA and ARC CPR feedback requirements
Little Anne is constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training.
- Durable construction helps ensure long-term use, adding to the manikin’s affordability
- Provides objective feedback and scoring that makes training more engaging and interactive
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust. This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made.
- Little Anne’s anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training.
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
- Chest rise, realistic chest compression resistance, and audible feedback from the “clicker” mechanism help students learn to administer the correct amount of pressure at the correct depth when giving compressions in real-life situations
- Economical disposable airways allow for quick and easy cleanup
- Latex free
An easy to transport and lightweight design.
- 4 Little Anne® QCPR Training Manikins
- 8 manikin faces
- 8 airways
- 24 manikin wipes
- 4 jackets
- 4 training mats
- Soft pack carrying case/training mat
- Instructions for use
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty