The unique clamshell design of these adult training manikins helps Instructors save valuable training time by making setting up, transporting, packing up, and inserting a face shield lung bag quick and easy. A built-in clicker mechanism helps students learn to use the right amount of force to compress the chest to the correct depth, and the patented face/head tilt, which simulates the way an actual victim’s head would move, helps students learn how to open the airway during CPR. The manikins also feature a built-in CPR rate monitor that lets students and instructors see at a glance when the proper rate of compressions has been reached. Comes with 4 manikins, 50 adult face shield lung bags, and a nylon carrying case.
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) features:
- Unique clamshell design
- Visible chest rise when ventilated
- Head tilt/chin lift
- CPR rate monitor that provides feedback based on 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
- Audible compression clicker
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) benefits:
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield/lung bags, which attach to the manikin to prevent slipping
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the left shoulder lets students see instantly when they’ve found the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time
- Lights illuminate in a progression from red, to yellow, to green as students approach the recommended compression rate.
- Two green lights tell students and Instructor that compressions have reached the recommended rate of 100 to 120 compressions per minute.
- Two green lights plus a flashing yellow light tell students and Instructor that compressions have exceeded the recommended maximum rate, and the student must slow down.
- Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head features, including a pinchable nose and a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
- Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads, and navel placement that allows for realistic teaching of abdominal thrusts
- 4 manikins, each with CPR rate monitor
- 50 adult face shield lung bags
- 8 AA batteries for CPR monitors
- Nylon carrying case
- Instruction manual
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions and Specifications
Weight: 25.63 lb
Measures 26″ w x 13″ h x 23″ l