The Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Online Course is a self-directed eLearning course designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA) requirements for bloodborne pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction. Like the classroom-based course, it uses the PACT acronym (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) and slogan, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act,” to help students learn and easily recall bloodborne pathogens training.
The Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Course was designed for anyone with a reasonable chance for occupational exposure in workplace settings such as industry and manufacturing, Fortune 1500 companies, occupational health, property management,hospitality, security, and health and fitness staff. In addition, childcare workers, school personnel, maintenance workers, tattoo artists, and state corrections facilities may be interested in the course due to additional state regulations.
- Convenient, flexible option for those who prefer taking an online course
- Online content allows students to take the course at any time at home or work,
- and at their own pace
- Takes approximately one hour to complete online portion
- Can be taken for first-time or renewal bloodborne pathogens training
- Flexibility to complete at home or work
- Offers fast implementation with no delays due to classroom scheduling
- Provides participation certificate once student has finished all modules